We're Here to Help. 24/7. 365.
During Office Hours:
If your emergency is after hours, contact us at 403-201-7571 to be re-directed to our After-Hours Emergency Service. One of our managers is on duty 24/7, 365 days a year to deal with emergency calls.
Please note: Non-emergency calls to the After-Hours Emergency Service may be subject to an administrative fee of $35.
- Water leaks (pipes, roof, etc.)
- Sewage back up
- No heat
- No water (call City Waterworks at 3-1-1 before calling GO SMART)
- No electricity (call ENMAX Trouble Response at 403-514-6100 before calling GO SMART)
- Gas odors (If you suspect a gas leak or other gas emergency, leave the building immediately and contact ATCO Gas Emergency Service at 800-511-3447)
- Elevator out of order
- Security issue (e.g. parkade door stuck open, door or lock broken, etc.)